CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: HERE AT DENVER DUCTS CORP WE ALWAYS CARE ABOUT THE SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. IN THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES, WE WANT TO REASSURE YOU THAT YOU CAN COUNT ON OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU. WE ARE PARTICULARLY GRATEFUL FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS, FIRST RESPONDERS, AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS ON THE FRONT LINES - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICES!
THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION ( CDC ) SIGNALED THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A CLEAN, DISINFECTED AND SANITIZED ENVIRONMENT TO HELP CONTROL THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS.
Cleaning is the necessary first step of any disinfection process. Cleaning removes organic matter, salts, and visible soils, all of which interfere with microbial inactivation. The physical action of scrubbing with detergents and surfactants and rinsing with water removes substantial numbers of microorganisms. If a surface is not cleaned first, the success of the disinfection process can be compromised. Removal of all visible blood and inorganic and organic matter can be as critical as the germicidal activity of the disinfecting agent. When a surface cannot be cleaned adequately, it should be protected with barriers.
Disinfection destroys most pathogenic and other microorganisms by physical or chemical means. In contrast, sterilization destroys all microorganisms, including substantial numbers of resistant bacterial spores, by heat (steam autoclave, dry heat, and unsaturated chemical vapor) or liquid chemical sterilants. Disinfection does not ensure the degree of safety associated with sterilization processes.
.Clean & Disinfect
These guidelines are focused on household settings and are meant for the general public.
.Cleaning refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
.Disinfecting refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
DENVER DUCTS CORP USES VARIETY EPA ( Environmental Protection Agency ) APPROVED PRODUCTS, SANITIZERS, DISINFECTANTS AND DEODORIZERS.
Thank you for inquiring about CARPET CLEANING for your house or business. With over 500 positive reviews, At DENVER DUCTS AND CARPETS Corp customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
With our service there are absolutely no hidden charges and travel fees. We offer competitive and affordable prices.
We use a state of the art truck mounted equipment from which water temperature runs between 230 and 240 degrees. High temperature water cleans better, sterilizes the carpet and kills germs. For your convenience we will move most furniture… couches, tables, chairs...
We hope we will have the opportunity to take care of your CARPET CLEANING needs.
There’s no doubt that regular carpet cleaning is a good idea. It’s the best way to maintain better looking, healthier, and longer lasting carpets. Homeowners simply don’t ask professional carpet cleaners to their homes enough, as carpets need to be cleaned on an annual basis. This can feel like a tall order for many, especially homeowners who have been diligent about removing shoes and weekly vacuuming. Is it really worth the time and money to keep carpets in tip-top shape?
Ten Reasons to Have Carpets Cleaned Year Round
As the weather warms and people head outdoors, it is important that custodial departments don't lose sight of what needs to be done inside. There are many reasons why carpets should not be neglected. Doug Berjer product manager for CFR, manufacturers of recycling portable carpet extractors, offers these top ten reasons to have carpets cleaned year round.
Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
8. Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
9. Removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets.
10. Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
Carpet Cleaning Costs:
So, just how much should you expect to spend to have your carpets professionally cleaned? That depends on what you choose to have done. The average cost for carpet cleaning professionally ranges between $200 and $260 nationally, though it will vary on a local level and by how many rooms you need cleaned.
It is also important that you’re clear with your contractor about what exactly you want done, how much it’s going to cost, and what any additional charges might be, so that you can get the service you deserve without any undue surprises when it’s time to write the check.